Advantages of studying medicine in South America
Studying medicine in South America may not be quite as popular as studying medicine in North America, but the medical universities of South America region do not fail to rank in the World University Rankings.
South America has always been one of the lucrative options to get medical education abroad for students hailing from all over the world. The MD or MBBS Program in South American medical colleges, including the fastest-growing medical universities like Lincoln American University, which provide medical education comparable to top medical colleges in America, is conferred in a world-class environment.
Let's take a look at some of the advantages of getting medical education in South America:
- Well-recognized medical universities in South America like Lincoln American University have collaborated with several organizations, medical institutions, prominent universities, multi-specialty hospitals and clinics internationally, which render students the best possible exposure to further career opportunities.
- The medical program of the Lincoln American University is duly recognized by various regulatory bodies in the medical field like World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), Medical Council of India (MCI), Medical Council of Canada, Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), National Accreditation Council of Guyana (NAC, Guyana), and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education And Research (FAIMER). These recognitions ensure the global validity of the MD degree, including recognition in countries like India, the USA, Canada, Guyana and other countries in the Caribbean, Africa, and Asia. This gives you the edge to practice medicine wherever you desire to.
- Classes are conducted in English in all the top medical universities of South America, which is an added advantage.
- South America, being close to North America, is a gateway to the United States and Canada, which also gives you an excellent opportunity of traveling both North and South America.
- Many universities entitle medicine degree, but they seriously lack when it comes to entitling quality education, as in quality education besides just studying through the four years of college, a lot goes into personality development and career enhancement. Studying at Lincoln American University and other reputed medical universities in South America greatly helps students to develop their communication and analytical skills, which comes as a huge advantage when they seek for jobs in medical organizations and institutions.
- Although Lincoln American University and many other South American universities come in the list of finest medical colleges in South America, they are very affordable even after providing quality medical education, international clinical rotations, and having the best possible infrastructure in Caribbean.
The medicine degree of Lincoln American University enhances your employability as having internationally recognized education unlocks opportunities not only in your home country but worldwide. As the Lincoln American University is one of the fastest-growing medical universities in South America and its MD Program is recognized in various countries globally, it increases your chances of getting employed by organizations all over the world.
To get admission to the medical program of Lincoln American University, you can apply online to study medicine in Guyana, South America. For any inquiries/ admission support, you can contact the University's team of counselors and admission advisors who can help you in the process of getting MBBS Admission.