Important Facts of Clinical Rotation
Lincoln American University is committed to train clinical psychologists who want to pursue their career in medicine. Studying Medicine in America provides the opportunity to the students to have hands on experience on the clinical services.
Lincoln American University offers Clinical Rotation from the fourth year. When the students are in the phase of Clinical Rotation; it’s the time for the students to keep a few things in their mind.
Objectives of Clinical Training:
- Clinical Rotation aims at taking good care of patients and to develop your professional identity as a physician.
- Clinical Rotation is intended to help you for applying your Basic Science Knowledge, but also remember that learning medicine is such a process that extends far beyond the single clerkship rotation.
- Clinical Science combines with principles of medicine, Biology, Chemistry as well experimental Science. It involves with laboratory work such as testing, evaluating, detecting as well analyzing cells or bodily fluid. It is a field that evaluates and investigates medical treatment, methods and principles as well it is a designed study based on hands-on experience and under-control conditions.
- Medical students must be taught by leading clinical academics so that students understand the attractions of a career in academic medicine and how to pursue this aim.
- Increased opportunities are provided for some students to explore the theory and practice of education in the undergraduate curricula through appropriate programs.
In Lincoln American University, students experience clerkship during the last two years when they are focused on Clinical Medical Sciences. LAU is the only medical school in Caribbean Island which arranges Clinical Core Rotations and Clinical Elective Rotations at an affiliated hospital.