Every year, thousands of students from India apply in medical universities in foreign countries to study MBBS. Many universities in different countries are offering MBBS and other medical programs at an affordable price. Lincoln American University, a North American medical university is located in Guyana. Guyana is a Caribbean country located in South America. The country offers multi cultural environment and natural beauty. The university uses the curriculum designed as per US standards. With the best curriculum model, LAU focuses on quality medical education and training in order to ensure medical licensure and residency placement for graduates.
Lincoln American University is a well recognized Caribbean medical university which is listed by most of the major organizations like the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), a division of the United States Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). The MBBS graduates from LAU are eligible to take the USMLE and afterwards apply for U.S. residency programs. Not only this, LAU is also listed in the directories of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of Canada (MCC).
The tuition fee of MBBS in LAU is very low as compared to other medical colleges in America. The facilities provided in the American universities are very good and the students are given opportunity to work on clinical rotations in many American hospitals. The American medical universities like LAU ensure that students are well equipped with modern, comprehensive, and competitive medical education.
The process of admission in MBBS in American medical university is very simple. The candidate needs to fill up the admission application form for MBBS program. At present the admission in MBBS for 2017 session in Lincoln American University are open. After filling the applications form, the student needs to submit the same along with their academic records to the university.
After reviewing the applications, the students are shortlisted according to their academic record and are informed by mail. Then, the shortlisted candidates need to apply for Visa and inform the university about their visa acceptance and arrival date. No entrance examination like TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or GMAT are required to get admission in MBBS in America.
To get admission in MBBS in American universities like LAU, the students need to fulfill the criteria mentioned below:
1. The candidate must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of application.
2. The students must have passed 10+2 Level from any recognized Council/Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Studying MBBS in American offers a large number of advantages to the students:
1. The American medical universities like Lincoln American University are well recognized worldwide.
2. The medical graduates from an American university are sent for clinical rotations in the hospitals of USA and Canada which opens many doors for their bright future.
3. The medical universities of Guyana/America offer scholarship programs to the students. This becomes a major reason for attraction for students around the world.
4. The medical universities of America are recognized by WHO, GFAIMER, AMEE, NAC, ICDE and MCI.
5. The complete duration of MBBS in most of the medical universities is 4 years.
6. The students are not required to clear any entrance examination like TOEFL, IELTS, SAT and GMAT for admission in MBBS in USA.
Getting an MSS degree from an American University offers a wide range of benefits to the students. The facilities provided in the campus of an American university are up to the mark. Apart from that, the quality of education is very good as compared to many universities in other countries. The atmosphere of Guyana and America is very friendly and safe for international students.
The process of admission in MBBS in America is very simple and no entrance exam is required to get admission in MBBS in America. The students who complete their MBBS from a Caribbean university like Lincoln American University are given the opportunity to work in some of the top hospitals in South America, USA and Canada. This opens many doors for the students to apply for residency in USA and Canada.
The hostels of the university in America are well equipped with all the necessary amenities like electricity, heating system, air conditioning, TV, internet access and healthy food. Each hostel is well secured with proper security guards and CCTV cameras.
Take The First Step To Your Success